Monday, October 20, 2008

One of These Little Children . . .



"Whoever welcomes one of these little children in my name welcomes me; and whoever welcomes me does not welcome me but the one who sent me." Mark 9:37

Lately I've been reflecting on the unbelievable transformation we've seen in our little one since she came home. Not only that though, but even greater what God has done in our family. There is a deep truth in Mark 9:37.

Oh Lord, how grateful we are for your incredible love for us, your presence that sustains us, your faithfulness that carries us through. We are so undeserving ... we fall short ... we fail. But You, oh God .... you are the true example of what it means to be a Father. How blessed we are to be your children. Thank you for all the ways you teach us about your great love. We rejoice in what you've done in Arsema's life. Thank you for allowing us the absolute privilege of witnessing it.

No comments: